I purchased an new pair of Converse high tops about two months ago. One of my "after hours great idea at the time" Ebay extravaganzas. I got tired of wasting ten's of dollars so I went out front and cracked a High Life. Sitting on the front porch relaxing and not tumbling down the four set I decided that what I was looking would be a cool picture. I busted out the Razor! and snapped my new phone screen saver.
This picture is viewed by me about twenty times a day. I am always almost always in Con's of some sort anyway, and me being the jackass always with a camera, the trend (blog) started.
So, there is the very simple explanation of how I decided to write this dumb (blog). I don't really like that word so I have to keep it in parenthesis {sp} so I can keep pretending that it is not a real word. With the help of my friend Mildred Christmas, she told me how to do this, I start to write. We will see where it takes us.
That is all.
11-2-09

No comments:
Post a Comment